Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Kisses, flowers & mystery

                                                                  A bitter sweet look.

 I think I had a bitter sweet life in a way.  I guess,  I reflected it on my style unconsciously, well,  until I started blogging and since then I do it consciously and unconsciously.
Fashion has always been a way of expressing myself for me. I remember my childhood through what I wore. More precisely, I remember each year & season by what I wore at the time. Now looking back, ever since I was a little girl, my style was 'bitter sweet'.  For instance,  I was 11, I had these awesome red leather jacket and pants suit, which I wore with burgundy red shiny latest Mary Janes with sparkly bow on its strap.

Identifying Kouture Kitty has allowed me to learn more about her/myself. I think of Kouture Kitty as a very girly, sweet girl who loves pink,  (lives in Harajuku) and kawaii culture yet listens to hard rock music and wears motorcycle jackets, black leather boots or platform shoes by Jeffrey Campbell. She has tattoos but she has a big soft toy collection including few Hello Kitty dolls.
She may seem a little princessy, maybe even a bit dependable & innocent, but she has very in depended mind and she is definitely not someone you can mess with.

Wearing,  'Paris When It Sizzles', polka dot lace gloves,  'Suggestively Serenade Me', pink flower crown and  'Sunny with A Chance of Rain', socks in silver by Alannah Hill, 'Mysterious Occurrences', lips print pink  dress, (I call it 'Magic Lips'), by Alice Mccal,
platform boots by Zomp Shoes

Photography by Jason SG White.
Location: The lovely, St.Mary's Cathderal.









No comments:

Post a Comment