Friday, December 26, 2014

                                                       All about Teeth-Pure Smile

Today was a day all about teeth.  I went to Broadway shopping centre for my second  cosmetic teeth whitening appointment at the Pure Smile.
A friendly girl with big smile, (with absolutely spotless, shining white teeth), welcomed me and introduced the procedures. I was quite  familiar with procedure as it was my second time.
However, my previous treatment was held at the Darling Harbour shopping centre, (which now re-located in Miranda).
Her name is Flavie, she was absolutely professional and helpful. She had me sit in the little round booth,  and gave me brush, toothpaste,  two plastic cups,  (one for spitting out after brushing your teeth and the other for putting the brush) and a small bottle of water.

After brushing my teeth I was told to place the mouth tray with whitening gel in my mouth and wear these big red glasses to protect my eyes from the laser which she put near my mouth facing the teeth.
They replace the mouth tray with new gel every 15 minutes, per sessions run from 30-45 minutes each time. You also get to brush your teeth each time. The booth is so comfortable and relaxable that you'd fall asleep, (I fell asleep each time!).

The result was fantastic! I went up to at least 3 shades whiter!
Overall, it was a fantastic experience. I'd like to thank the Pure Smile team.
For more info check their website : http://www.puresmile.com.au

 Below here are some photos of the day!

This is how it works.. 











That's the home-use product they gave together with this soft cushion toothpaste. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment