Sunday, December 7, 2014

Dollbaby restyled in Kouture Kitty way..

So, I was looking at my older post, 'Fairy Floss coloured afternoon, bubble gum sky & cocktail date', the other night. I like the shoot but there was definitely something missing, specially in case of styling It wasn't exactly Kouture Kitty.
It was too plain. Just plain glamour. That's not me, I thought.
I found what was missing-something edgy, something that adds a bit of 'rockability' to most of Kouture Kitty's looks. A black hat, a pair of black boots or something you know. Kouture Kitty isn't all pink! She loves pink, specially pink dresses and pink bags but she loves her black boots, her black bowler hats, you know!
And I realised why I stopped wearing hats-it's because I lost my last bowler hat during my shoot with Italian photographer, Luca Bonaduce.
Eversince, I never had the time or chance to get myself a perfect bowler hat!

That's when Kouture Kitty lost her signature look!
So I talked to Jason White,  the photographer I worked with on 'Playing on the Waves' post, and he was happy to help me re-create the post.
I accessoired the Dollbaby, Rose Satin Corset dress with some Alannah Hill gloves, socks & black platforms from Zomp Shoes. Oh and some dark lipstick! Now that's more like Kouture Kitty!

Wearing Rose Satin Corset dress by Wheels and Dollbaby in rose, push up bra by ,
Sunny With A Chance of Rain socks in silver, Platform boots by Zomp Shoes, Max Factor lipstick in mulberry mixed with Revlon's lipstick in chico-licsious,  Too faced Queen Size Mascara & layered over Max Factor's False Lash Effect Mascara.

Xo, Meow.






No comments:

Post a Comment