Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Lolita Forever

Kitten printed dresses, heart shaped, 'Lolita' sunglasses, long hair and thick bangs..

This is just what I'd wear on a casual day. Let's say a casual Sunday.
A day on which you go to the market,  go for a coffee date,  get your nails done in a salon.
I'm a 'Lolita'.  I'm not saying that I'm a sexually precocious underage girl. I'm an adult, a big independed girl.
  But because I like heart shaped sun glasses more than anything. Because I like lolipops. 
Because I want to be young & wild at heart forever. Ever and ever. 
Wear a kitten print dress with a pair of leather Western ankle boots to add some 'raw' effect. 
Have your hair down. Wear some crazy funky heart or star shaped fancy sunnies. 
Walk like the coolest kid on earth. Don't give a damn about what anyone may thinks. 
Eat a lolipop. Don't worry about the extra calories.  Chill. You rule. 
Remember, there are things to learn from Lolita.  Put raspberries on your finger tips,  and eat them while you read your favourite magazine. Remember the scene? 










CARE-FREE.

LO-LI-TA.

LIVE THE MOMENT.

LO-LI-TA FO-RE-VE-ER.
















No comments:

Post a Comment