Monday, February 2, 2015

                                                           Modern Day Alice
                                               A girl in her dreamland..

I've always been a dreamer. I've always been addicted to fairytales. I'm a an incurable 'Alice in Wonderland' fan. Mostly, I see myself as Alice. I've wandered and still wander through my own Wonderland. I've moved, travelled and lived abroad on my own. I'm always on a journey. Well, life is a journey right?
I'm always dreaming to go somewhere new. I felt like an Alice when I first moved to Kuala Lumpur. I was an Alice in Singapore. I felt like an Alice when I moved to Sydney on my own.
I was in Alice in Wonderland in Tokyo.

“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.” ( Alice's Adventures in Wonderland).
Wearing 'Playing On The Waves' by Alice Mccal, headband & socks by Alannah Hill, bag by Nile Perch, Tokyo and  shoes by Acne from Incu.











No comments:

Post a Comment